Gratitude Journal Printable / 10 Pages
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. I can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend” – Melody Beattie
Do you get sad and cranky over the little things? Crave the feeling of being enough?
Maybe you’re tired of negative thoughts and want to just start loving your life – even if it’s not perfect? Gratitude is the answer here.
Being grateful for what you already have can help you see your life from the other perspective – a brighter and much happier one. It can help you make that crucial shift in your mindset and finally start being happy with what you have and where you are now.
We have so much to be grateful for yet often fail to see and appreciate things that make us safe, comfortable, informed and healthy. This journal is filled with templates and activities that will reveal all those things to you in an easy, streamlined way.
Allow yourself to see the beauty in everything and become happier – day by day, without any hard changes in your life.
Versions for A4 + A5 + US Letter paper size INCLUDED.
HOW THIS TOOL CAN HELP YOU
“The things are the way you see them.”
Gratitude is such a perfect mindfulness activity! With this journal you can:
○ Practice gratitude with simple activities that help you achieve a more positive outlook on your life.
○ Learn to see beauty in all thoughts and become more resilient.
○ Discover the power of being happy with what you have now or even had in the past.
○ Learn to value your life and yourself no matter what.
How to use this journal to practice gratitude and become more positive
- Use daily gratitude page to write down a single thing you’re grateful for every day. The pages are undated so you can print a fresh page every month to continue your practice.
- “I’m grateful for”page is perfect for journaling about anything you feel grateful for. Use this to dig deep into your soul and write about a something you are grateful for and why.
- If you run out of ideas or want to be guided, the “Gratitude prompts” page will give you 54 ideas to journal about.
- Use the “I’m grateful for these” list whenever you feel down to quickly remind yourself of the most important people, experiences, material things, skills, places, and memories in your life. This exercise helps you alter negative thought patterns and remind yourself that not everything is black in your life.
- Use honeycomb tracker every month as you keep giving thanks every day. If you don’t have time for full journaling sessions, think of 1 thing you’re grateful for – it counts!
- “Things that make me happy” is a clean template for creative gratitude. Write, draw, paint or glue on pictures of everything that makes you happy. Print a fresh page whenever you like to do this exercise again.
- When you encounter a challenge, a hard change or simply want to list down reasons why something is great, use “20 reasons” page.
- The quote pages are clean and minimalistic for a reason. You can print and hang them as a wall art or use them as a place to collect other gratitude quotes you love.
The single best thing about gratitude is how easy it becomes to shift your mindset. Something bad happened? I’m grateful it’s not something worse. Had a bad day? I’m grateful that at least I had a day. Things aren’t going my way? I’m grateful just for the air to breathe.
So many things in our life go unnoticed. And so many things we’re chasing after are just not that important. What’s important is what we have here, now, this second, in this real and exact moment. Everything else is just something that already happened or something that not happened yet.
Let’s come back to present moment. Let’s be happy now.
Instantly download your chosen planners & journals or prints right after your purchase (PDF).
HQ Printing Quality
Simply print at home, at your local print shop or using online printing services.
Simple To Use
Use your planners, journals & trackers to be more organized and happier person.
When you’re out of pages, simply print out more and you’re all set again!
Minimalistic design. Clean, decluttered, zero overwhelm layout.
2 Page sizes included: A4 and US LETTER.
A lifetime supply. Buy once, print more whenever needed.
Minimal branding. We’re keeping it clean and only add a small logo on the bottom of the page. No annoying unnecessary links or text.
High printing quality. Great colors, clear texts, and lines.
Binder friendly. You will have enough margin for hole punching if you want to use this in a ring binder.
Printer friendly. All ShineSheets are designed in a way that helps you save printer paint.
Easy and comfortable to use. Write comfortably whether you’re a left or right hander.
SAVE UP TO -70% WITH SUPER PACKS!
The Super Packs bundle up several ShineSheets products into big discounted packs that you can choose and GET MORE FOR LESS when shopping for your planner, self development or mental health tools.