FREE Printable Challenge Tracker (90 Days To Form New Habits)
Updated on November 15, 2022 by Team ShineSheets
• We recommend helpful products in our articles. Read our full disclosure here.
It’s said it takes 90 days to form a new habit or reap results of repeated daily excellence. It is never too late to become better in any aspect of your life. I want to invite you to challenge yourself today! Stay accounted & motivated with this minimalistic, free printable challenge calendar which can be used as a planner insert, bullet journal spread or a reminder hanging on a wall. Check or fill in every day you’ve performed your challenge or desired habit. Stick with it for 90 days and don’t forget to congratulate yourself after – you did this! Up for a new challenge?
What You Can Do With This Printable Challenge Tracker
Create healthy habits and find how capable you are in 90 days.
→ If you want to challenge yourself, achieve new things and create healthy habits – this challenge tracker is a great way to start.
→ Can be used both for positive challenge tracking (emotional, fitness, intelligence, work challenges) and negative habit tracking like “days without habit X”.
→ Can be used as a planner, bullet journal insert, or hanged on a wall.
How to start new challenges using this free printable challenge calendar
- Print and decide on the challenge you want to start. Write it on the tracker and hang or insert this tracker in a visible place. It’s important that you see this tracker every day to stay on track with your challenge.
- Next, cross every day you’ve performed a required action. Try to be consistent and perform as many days as you can. If life happens and you can’t perform an action for a few days – it’s fine! Just try to catch up the next day.
- Review at the end of the month to sum up days of successful habit performance. Don’t forget to reward yourself for successful completion!
- Now try another challenge! Remember – competing with yourself is so much healthier than competing with the things you see on social media.
Let’s Get Your Challenge Tracker!
To grab and print, simply choose the size that fits you the most:
*Personal use only!
Enjoy and check out more helpful resources below.