Are you tired of being unorganized, late, and unproductive? Our free Planner Pack is a great helper when tackling all those things. Plan your time, activities, appointments, and events in a chick planner, designed to help you become a better person – every day. Minimalistic, well structured, decorated with rose gold accents = love!
Let’s take a look at how you can use this free printable planner! (You’ll find actual planner at the bottom of this page).
You can plan your year with a comfy yearly planner template…
Have fun setting your weekly to-do lists…
There’s a lot of space for everything.
Fill a day schedule template for extra busy days…
Have fun with a versatile monthly planner printable…
And here’s an actual example of a filled daily planner page…
All of this goodness yours for free!
How to plan your life with this planner
This free printable planner bundle is chick and easy to use:
- Simply print and start planning your day by filling in your schedule and main tasks. You can use a simplified schedule page or more daily planner page which fits more information.
- Spend a few minutes to plan your weekly tasks, appointments, and meals for the whole week. It allows you to fill daily planners even faster!
- Use a monthly planner to highlight any important dates, birthdays, appointments, and events.
- The yearly planner is simple but so versatile! Print one for events & birthdays, and another – for your goals or challenges.
- The notes page is incredibly universal! Use it to collect any kind of information, mind dump, doodles, or ideas you need to memorize. Print a few extra and use them on your fridge, office desk, corkboard, and other places you need.
Free Printable Planner Bundle
Enough of the introductions, right? Let’s grab your free planner printable! Choose the size that fits your binder, organizer or printer:
*Personal use only!
Happy planning, folks.