Are you used to being negative all the time? Does life look grim and grey?
Sometimes we run out of all our positivity reserves. Especially – when we experience a problem or a recurring unpleasant fact, like chronic pain or negative news on TV.
This printable Positivity Journal can help you overcome a negative mindset by being your personal positivity training tool.
It’s simple, it’s minimalistic and it does exactly what you need to see the glass as half full – it boosts your positivity and helps you become more optimistic.
Easy and pleasant positivity exercises will help you see a brighter, more colorful part of your life and focus on the things that are joyful and positive.
As a result, your mood improves, your resilience grows and your life becomes more enjoyable.
It’s 16 pages filled with positivity – access, print, and start feeling more joyful and positive in minutes!
Why Use a Printable Positivity Journal?
This journal was created to be simple, yet effective journaling tool that is able to lift up your spirits and develop a positive outlook on your life.
With Positivity Journal you can:
- Stay positive in every situation of your life, no matter what happens.
- Train your mind to spot negative thoughts and replace them with positivity.
- Develop a new, positive & radiant personality with simple techniques like affirmation practice.
- Get creative & relax with positive visualization and journaling exercises.
Take a sneak peek!
How to use this Positivity Journal to become more positive & optimistic
Start with listing positive things about yourself, other people, situations ,or things that are important to you.
- Practice positive affirmations with provided examples or write down your own affirmations based on your situation. You can create a habit of saying these affirmations out loud every morning and evening.
- Create a positive vision of yourself + set a positive intention for your life with BPS (Best Possible Self) exercise.
- We believe what we say, and we say what we believe. Start saying positive things with Positive Expressions exercise.
- Make your past and mistakes work for your new positive personality! Use “Letting Go” and “Mistakes? No, lessons” exercises for that.
- Get creative with Positive Visualization or Positive Thoughts exercise whenever you want to enjoy a meditative, joy-filled hour of positivity.
- Boost your positivity with Positivity actions or refer to a provided list in case you need a quick positivity boost.
Get Your Free Positivity Journal Printable
Simply choose the size that fits you here:
*Personal use only, friends!
A positivity journal is just a perfect tool to use in your daily self-care or whenever you want to brighten up your mood. Staying positive will also have a positive impact on your health – it’s a win-win! Grab this journal below and start being more positive in minutes – you’ve got this!