30 Small Ways to Feel Motivated Every Day + FREE Daily Planner To Print
Updated on November 17, 2022 by Team ShineSheets
• We recommend helpful products in our articles. Read our full disclosure here.
I have to confess – I felt totally unmotivated to write this list. But hey, it’s done, and you’re here to read it!
Being motivated is not rocket science – but there are times in our life when we simply need to nurture it, like a fire we want to keep.
For the days when you need to do something you don’t want to do, you gotta help yourself. Here’s what you can do to become motivated, even when you don’t want to do anything.
Ways to Feel Motivated Every Day
1. Greet every morning like a fresh start, and make the most of your day. Put away yesterday’s failures as you get ready to conquer the world.
2. Keep a gratitude journal and record one achievement from your day every day to keep you motivated.
3. On days when you are feeling low, look around you, and seek inspiration from people who motivate you to be better.
4. Make an energetic playlist, and dance along with it. This increases your energy level and gets you ready to face any challenges head-on!
5. If you feel frustrated or anxious about something, talk about it. Bottling these feelings up will only destroy your motivation.
6. Treat yourself to your favorite beverage as you start your day (“ayyyy, good morning, chocolate vanilla pumpkin spice amaretto latte!”).
7. Find an inspirational quote that fits your situation. You can write it on your desk so that you get motivated every time you see it!
8. No one can work non-stop without a break, and nothing will freshen up your mind like adopting a new hobby.
9. Work out a daily routine and stick to it. Try to get at least 7 hours of sleep every day, and you’ll have half of what it takes to feel fresh and highly motivated every day.
10. Instead of crying over failures, use them as a learning opportunity. Identify the factors that caused you to fail, and eliminate them in the next try.
11. Strive to be a better version of yourself every single day. No one can motivate you more than your own inner voice.
12. Always remind yourself of your goals, and remember that all your actions bring you one step closer to achieving these.
13. You should be happy with the opportunities life has given you, so try to appreciate your work instead of comparing your life to others.
14. Instead of spending days on a single task without success, you should break up different assignments and spread them throughout the day. This will prevent burnout and keep you highly motivated every day! (P. S. check out my printable project planner which helps you to break down the tasks like it’s a piece of cake!)
15. Spend some time to organize and declutter your workspace.
16. Instead of making an elaborate schedule for the day, try to focus on one task at a time. A long to-do list can sometimes cause you to procrastinate.
17. Schedule regular breaks and don’t work for long periods if you want to stay highly motivated every day.
18. Use your break time to go on a walk or eat a healthy snack instead of scrolling on your phone. This will refresh your mind.
19. It’s okay to take a day off every once in a while!
20. Using a timer while your work increases efficiency because you will try to do as much as possible before the timer goes off.
21. If you are in a rut, recall why you started working for your goals in the first place. This helps to put everything into perspective.
22. You can also talk to other people with similar goals if you need some inspiration.
23. It is always a good idea to start your day with some form of exercise. Go on a run or do some jumping jacks, anything that gets your heart racing!
24. If you want to be highly motivated and efficient at the same time, it’s a good idea to outline the task at hand. This will make it seem much more straightforward, and you’ll stay motivated.
25. Instead of avoiding the unpleasant tasks, get them done as soon as possible.
26. Make a mental list of everything you hope to accomplish the next day every night before sleeping to keep you motivated every day.
27. Develop a good morning routine and stick to it. It’s a good idea to do some yoga or hit the gym before starting the day’s work.
28. If you feel like social media is affecting your performance, consider going on a break for a few days. This may give you some much-needed boost to feel highly motivated again!
29. There is nothing as effective as a cold shower to wake you up in the morning. Not only will you feel fresh, but you’ll also feel physically motivated to face your work head-on.
30. Don’t be afraid of making a mistake, instead use these as a learning opportunity to rise through the challenges.
Free Daily Planner To Print
A daily planner can also work as motivational tool. Today we’re giving a free daily planner printable for you.
This minimalistic and well structured daily planner is designed to fit your whole day schedule and important sections on one page. Every hour section is divided into half-hour intervals and is presented in the A.M. – P.M. time layout. Here’s how you can use it:
Tasks, nutrition, hydration tracker, notes and self care sections included – this free printable daily planner is staple in every planner’s life.
To get your free daily planner to print, choose the size that fits your needs:
*Personal use only.
Being Motivated Comes With a Little Bit Of Effort
… And yes, sometimes you just have to push through your tasks, just like I pushed through writing this quick list! I hope you will try at least a few of these tips to become motivated and inspired.
If you like these tips, scroll down for more!