HOW THIS TOOL CAN HELP YOU
Do you want to get serious with your finances? It may be one of the best decisions of your life. If you are trying to be more responsible with your finances and get them in control, here’s a simple, clutter-free and printable Finance tracker to help you.
○ Easy to use, an efficient & reusable tool to help you manage your money flow, income sources, expenses and other crucial finances.
○ Especially useful for people with more than one different income sources or those who need daily tracking.
What you get
- Monthly/daily income tracker – track up to 6 income sources (need more sources? simply print another page on another side of paper)
- Monthly/daily expense tracker – track up to 6 expenses (need more? simply print another page on another side of paper)
- Monthly balance sheet – find out the balance of every day and monthly totals.
- Yearly income tracker – helps you see what was bringing the most money to your household through the year.
- Yearly expense tracker – shows you where you’ve spent the most this year.
- Final yearly total/balance sheet – are you in a profit this year?
- Yearly savings tracker – track how much you’ve saved every month.
- Debt payments tracker – a single page tracks one debt for a whole year. If you need more, simply print out a few pages extra!
- Financial goals sheet – a matching goal setting sheet where you can write down your money flow possibilities, ways to save money and other financial ideas.
How to reclaim control of your finances using this kit
Get this tracker, print and start with monthly/daily trackers. Decide which income and expense sources (categories) you want to track. Write down a total of every category every day.
At the end of every month, sum up the totals of your daily income and expense trackers and add them to your monthly balance sheet to get a final monthly balance.
At the end of the year, transfer every category total from income and expense trackers to see how much you’ve earned and spent on different things.
Use Final yearly balance sheet to transfer monthly income and expense totals and see a final number.
Track debt and savings in the process.