200+ Attitude Quotes For Girls With An Attitude (Yes, It’s Okay To Be One!)
Updated on January 13, 2023 by Team ShineSheets
// We recommend helpful products in our articles. Read our full disclosure here.
Are you a girl with an attitude? Someone who has an individual, brave behavior, sometimes even a little bit competitive stance on life and the way things have to be? Do you have strong views on various parts of life, unshakeable and substantiated opinions?
Well, congratulations – you are fantastic! While some people think that girls with an attitude are mean or arrogant, I hereby dare to strongly disagree.
An empowered girl attitude is an important part of every girl’s confidence. Just think about it:
- Is it really bad to express and enjoy the feminine power we possess?
- Is it bad to have strong lady rules and not let anyone step over you?
- Is it bad to be playful, and enjoy your feminine abilities to win the hearts of people around you?
- Is it bad to have a strong character, standards, and personal protocols that help you to go through life with your head held high?
- Is it bad to act like a high-class lady?
- Is it ever arrogant to express your personal opinion (which you have a full right to?).
- Is it bad to strenghten your personal development (or mental health) game with wisdom of other people?
I doubt it!
And if you’re someone who doesn’t feel confident enough to be a powerful, content and self-respecting woman or a strong girl with an attitude, today I have something that might spark that confidence inside you. This huge collection of attitude quotes for girls can help to lift your femininity higher and give you a great boost in self-esteem or motivation. Because hey – you’re allowed to have fun in life. You’re allowed to be girly. You’re allowed to stand up for yourself. You’re allowed to respect others and yourself. And the more you enjoy it, the more confidence you disseminate around you.
Come one girls, let’s get empowered!
200 Attitude Quotes For Girls With An Attitude
P. S. I really couldn’t find who said all of these beautiful sayings. Please just know that they’re not mine, and I don’t claim ownership to any of these thoughts – I just think they’re magnificent and worth sharing!
P. P. S. Most of these attitude quotes will look great as social media captions or status on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter too.
BE YOURSELF Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. Live life to express, not to impress.
2. Real is rare and fake is everywhere.
3. My attitude is a reflection of my knowledge, not my ego.
4. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
5. Stay original and let the world copy you.
6. Be the art that no one understands.
7. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
8. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
9. Do the universe a favor – don’t hide your magic.
10. Be authentic, not unique.
CAUTIOUS RESPECT Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. If you can’t be kind, be quiet.
2. I’m not rude. I just say what others don’t have the guts to say.
3. Judge me when you are perfect.
4. If your ego speaks, my attitude reacts.
5. Say what you feel. It’s not being rude. It’s being real.
6. I’m kindly sorry if you don’t understand my level of thinking.
7. I am worthy of the respect of others. Everyone is.
8. Reacting in anger or annoyance will not advance one’s ability to persuade.
9. If speaking kindly to plants grows them, imagine what speaking kindly to humans can do.
ACHIEVEMENT Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. Impossible is just an opinion.
2. You’re allowed to outgrow people.
3. Wake up beauty, it’s time to beast.
4. Your direction is more important than your speed.
5. Be brave enough to be bad at something new.
6. Prove yourself to yourself, not others.
7. Don’t forget the lifestyle you have promised to yourself.
8. Always level up.
9. Love is easy but queen is busy.
10. Your attitude determines your direction.
11. I am going to make you so proud. – Note To Self
12. You owe it to yourself to try.
13. You know who’s going to give you everything? Yourself.
14. Maybe you should hustle as hard as you overthink.
15. Stop overthinking things and just do.
16. If you don’t like where you are, MOVE. You are not a tree.
17. The question isn’t who is going to let me. It’s who is going to stop me.
18. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.
POSITIVE Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. You never know who needs you. Good energy is contagious.
2. Always bring your own sunshine.
3. Things to remove at the end of the day: your bra, your makeup, toxic people, and limiting beliefs.
4. The less you care, the happier you are.
5. Everything is figureoutable.
6. Stay focused and extra sparkly.
7. Beautiful minds inspire others.
8. You glow differently when you’re happy.
9. I never lose. I either win or learn.
SURVIVOR Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. The days that break you are the days that make you.
2. Just say “yikes” and move on.
3. Hunt your own dragons, Princess.
4. Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
5. A woman unaffected by bad mouths makes her enemies powerless.
6. You are not going to heal if you keep pretending you aren’t hurt.
7. Always be proud of how hard you’re trying.
8. The hurt is not my fault. But healing is my responsibility.
9. You are strong enough to face it all, even if doesn’t feel like it right now.
10. If you’re sad, add more lipstick and charge. – Coco Chanel
11. They say I changed a lot. I say a lot changed me.
FLIRTY Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. Hard to get… Hard to forget.
2. You ignore me but you’ll crave for me tomorrow.
3. I may be quiet, but I am not blind.
4. I would break my own heart to keep yours safe.
5. Told you so… – Your Intuition
6. I probably should have been born with a warning label.
7. I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
8. I like my coffee how I like myself – dark, bitter, and really hot.
EMPOWERING Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. I love when women realize they’re not asking for too much.
2. Unbothered. Moisturized. Happy. In my lane. Focused. Flourishing.
3. She wasn’t fragile like a flower. She was fragile like a fire.
4. Be classy but also be indestructible.
5. When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in their eyes.
6. Sometimes, you gotta be the beauty AND the beast.
7. She remembered who she was and then the game changed.
8. Inhale confidence, exhale doubt.
9. Don’t be a lady, be a legend.
10. Visualize as your highest self and start showing up as her.
11. I deserve all that is good.
12. Once in a while, blow your own mind.
13. And now I will do what’s best for me.
CONFIDENCE Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. The only person I need to compare myself to is my yesterday self.
2. You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody. – Maya Angelou
3. Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.
4. Breathe and remember who you are.
5. Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. – Dr. Benjamin Spock
6. Fake your confidence. And fake how sure you are of yourself. Eventually, it will just start happening.
7. The best way to gain confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
8. She dressed in confidence every day and refused to wear anybody else’s insecurities.
9. Confidence is not walking into the room thinking you are better than everyone, it’s walking in not having to compare yourself to anyone at all.
10. Confidence has no competition.
11. The hardest step she ever took was to blindly trust in who she was. – Atticus
12. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence. – Beyonce
13. Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.
14. There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do. – Amy Poehler
15. Self-confidence is a superpower. Once you start believing in yourself, the miracles start happening.
16. With confidence, you have won before you even started.
SISTERS, NOT ENEMIES! Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. Queens don’t compete.
2. Sister, we are not getting back to what broke us.
3. We’re diamonds, girl. They can’t break us.
4. We rise by lifting others.
5. Girls compete. Women empower.
6. Empowered women empower women.
7. Supporting another’s success won’t ever dampen yours.
8. There’s enough room for all women to be whole without tearing each other apart.
9. Individually, we are single drops. Together we are an ocean.
10. A flower doesn’t think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
RELATIONSHIPS Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. My attitude is based on how you treat me.
2. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people come to your life as a temporary happiness.
3. If you lost someone but found yourself, you won.
4. If you treat me like an option, I’ll leave you like a choice.
5. Don’t allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them.
6. Be the love you believe you deserve.
7. Your self-respect gotta be stronger than your feelings.
8. Stop asking why they keep doing it and start asking why you keep allowing it.
9. Shower me with loyalty – I can finance myself.
NO DRAMA Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. You will be too much for some people. Those aren’t your people.
2. Shoes or people – if they bother you, they’re not your size.
3. My hobbies include having no time for nonsense.
4. Don’t create drama. Don’t invite it. Don’t associate with it.
5. Sometimes it’s better to react with no reaction.
6. The only drama I enjoy is in my lashes.
7. People who have no life will always try to start drama in yours.
8. Protect yourself. Keep your distance from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
9. I’m not anti-social. I’m anti-drama.
10. Maturity starts when drama ends.
11. Just because someone thinks something about you, it doesn’t make it true.
12. Your life isn’t yours if you always care what others think.
13. I prefer loneliness over fake company.
14. How beautiful it is to stay silent when everyone expects you to be boiling.
15. No. Is a full sentence.
RADICAL SELF-LOVE Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. Can’t see any competition… My lashes are too long.
2. I am not perfect, but I am limited edition.
3. Real girls are never perfect, and perfect girls are never real.
4. Be like the sun. Keep on shining and let them burn.
5. There is no competition because nobody can be me.
6. Put yourself first and don’t apologize for it.
7. Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
8. No one can make you inferior without your consent.
9. Learn to love yourself without the love of others.
10. Self-love is the greatest self-development of all time.
11. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
12. Loving yourself is you taking your power back.
13. Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears. – Laird Hamilton
14. Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself.
16. How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you. – Rupi Kaur
STRONG Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine.
2. Today, be the girl you were too lazy to be yesterday.
3. Queens will always turn discomfort into power.
4. We don’t accept negative vibes here. Move along.
5. You can play the game or you can change the game.
6. Strong women get what they want in life because they’re not afraid to ask for what they want. – Christina Aguilera
7. Either I will find a way or I will make one.
8. Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.
9. Better to be strong than pretty and inefficient.
10. You can watch me, challenge me, try to block me, but you can’t stop me.
11. She’s a warrior with a big heart. – R. H. Sin
12. She was the type of girl the moon chased and the stars wished for.
13. Your potential to succeed is infinite.
SMART Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. Girls should NEVER be afraid to be smart. – Emma Watson
2. A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none. – Marilyn Monroe
3. Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
4. When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
5. Be classy, sassy and infinitely smart.
6. If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
7. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. – Dr. Seus
8. Don’t adapt to the energy in the room. Influence the energy in the room.
9. You is kind. You is smart. You is important. – Aibileen Clark
10. A true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
11. Your most sensual body part is your brain.
12. Create the things you wish existed.
13. A smart person knows what to say, a wise person knows whether to say it all.
14. Have more than you show and speak less than you know.
15. Once you need less, you will have more.
16. The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
CUTE AND FUNNY Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions. Chocolate understands.
2. Maybe she’s mad, maybe she just needs carbs. You never know.
3. May the behind get fatter and the belly flatter, cheers!
4. Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of irony, wine, and everything fine.
5. I promise I am a lot nicer than my “resting gym face”.
6. I wish I was a little kid so I could take naps and everyone would just be proud of me.
7. Life status: currently holding it all together with one bobby pin.
8. *Catches feelings. *Throws them back.*
9. Every time I eat a salad I’m like “my life better change after this.”
10. Girls are simple. Their yes means yes, no means yes & no means no, & no means maybe, but maybe means yes & maybe means no.
11. I am not lazy, I am on energy-saving mode.
12. What’s a girl without her king? Well, historically speaking, a queen with more power.
13. Nobody types faster than an angry girl.
14. Happy girls are the prettiest.
15. I ate 12 times and took 5 naps and it’s still today.
LIFE, FREEDOM AND PEACE Attitude Quotes For Girls
1. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. – Maya Angelou
2. If it cost you your peace, then it is too expensive.
3. If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. – Katherine Hepburn
4. No matter the situation, remind yourself that you have a choice.
5. Breathe it all in. Love it all out.
6. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
7. The grass is greener where you water it.
8. Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself. The storm will pass.
9. It doesn’t take a lot of strength to hang on. It takes a lot of strength to let go.
10. Stop shrinking yourself to pieces you have outgrown.
11. Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
12. I no longer force things. What flows, flows. What crashes, crashes. I only have space and energy for things that are meant for me.
And that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this collection of attitude quotes for girls and feel at least a little more empowered than you were before reading them. Sometimes a few words can do more for our confidence and personal development than a month of self-improvement work!
Like these attitude quotes for girls? Scroll down for more content like this!
"We love to research, examine, analyze, and present to you the best ideas that make life better. You can learn about our editorial standards here."