Do you wish you were mentally strong and unshakeable no matter what happens in your life?
Are you tired of constantly overthinking EVERYTHING and drowning in anxiety after the slightest inconvenience?
Or maybe life was just really hard for you and all you’ve got so far is low confidence and fear to go anywhere further than your own limits…
No matter the reason – you wanted to read this because something inside you is telling you that you need more mental strength.
More happiness, positivity, and respect for yourself.
If that speaks right to you, you’re going to love this article collection!
From building resilience to going through life struggles with a shield of positivity – it includes a ton of helpful tips, mind tricks, mindset techniques, and advice from real people who have been through it all.
This is a collection that will help you build REMARKABLE mental strength and all you have to do is be open-minded and read through it all.
These tips are exactly what helped me and other beautiful contributors of this blog achieve a life that is free of insecurities, with less anxiety and more mindful ways to cope with whatever life throws at you.
Reading doesn’t cost much effort and I promise you – this will be worth it (after all, ShineSheets is featured as one of the top mental health blogs to follow!).
Are you ready? (Yes you are, that’s why you’re here!)
50 Articles That Help You Build Remarkable Mental Strength
1. To build your overall resilience
- How To Build Resilience That’s (Almost) Bulletproof
- How To Build a Rock-Solid Self-Discipline
- 65 Things You Need To Say To Yourself RIGHT NOW + FREE Printable List
- 99 Ways To Improve Your Mental Balance
2. To learn to love yourself 100%
- How To Make Your Flaws Work For You
- How To Be More Comfortable In Your Own Skin
- How To Love Yourself Unconditionally
3. To thrive in any crisis
- How To Help Yourself When Dealing With Difficult Situations
- How To Stay Positive When Life Keeps Giving You Problems
4. To protect your mental health on a daily basis
- Soothing Morning Routine For Anxious Ladies
- 10 Foods For Mental Health & Better Mood
- 6 Ways Daily Meditation Can Improve Your Mental Health
- What Is Secondhand Stress & What You Should Do About It
- 6 Things To Do If You Hate Your Job, But Can’t Change It Yet
5. To stop being constantly worried and anxious:=
- The Power Of Anxiety Journal + Where To Get One ASAP
- 3 Powerful Mind Shifts That Heal Anxiety For Life
- How To Stop Anxiety From Ruining Your Life
- Get Rid Of Anxiety: The Ultimate Guide To Kicking Anxiety’s Butt
- How To Stop Worrying About The Future + Helpful Resources
6. To heal and let go
- How To Journal For Therapy At Home
- 7 Simple Ways To Speed Up Your Mental Health Recovery
- How to Quickly Rebuild Your Self-Confidence After a Failure
- How To Let Go Of The Past And Start Living Your Life Afresh
- How To Stop Feeling Like a Failure
7. To refresh and make a new start
- 25 Ways To Get Unstuck In Your Life
- How To Have a Perfect “Get Your Life Together” Day
- How To Beat Negative Thoughts And Restart Yourself
8. To learn how to cope before it gets tough:=
- 30 Ways To Calm Down Your Mind
- 15 Mindfulness Activities To Try When You Feel Anxious
- How To Use Planning To Relieve Your Anxiety
- How To Sleep Well (Even With Anxiety)
- How To Stop a Panic Attack & Intense Fear
- 10 Deeply Relaxing Items That Make Living With Anxiety Easier
- How To Stop Overthinking In 3 Easy Steps
- 3 Positive Ways To Deal With Loneliness
9. To be grateful for life as it is
- 5 Ways To Stay Positive With Gratitude
- 35 Ways To Start Celebrating The Life You Have
- How To Feel Grateful When Life Gets Hard
10. To be happier & more positive
- 10 Powerful Ways To Be Less Negative
- 69 Ways To Be Happier (Starting Today)
- The Only Thing To Know If You Really Want To Be Happy
11. To be OK in social situations
- How To Stop Bothering Others With Your Problems
- How To Tolerate Annoying People + Stay Calm Around Them
- How To Stop Being Afraid Of Conflicts & Confrontations
- How To REALLY Overcome Social Anxiety & Feeling Insecure
12. To be more confident in yourself
- How To Not Care What People Think About You
- How To Be Confident If You Have Social Anxiety
- 25 Ways To Improve Your Self-Confidence (Drastically!)
13. To move forward despite fear
- 3 Things To Do If Anxiety Keeps Interfering With Your Goals
- How To Set Your Goals If It Makes You Anxious
I hope you will benefit from these tips just as much as other readers of this blog.
Building mental strength requires time, a little work with yourself, but most importantly – your determination to be better than you were yesterday.
A lot of things can be improved rather quickly, while others may take a little more time, but everything is possible!