Hey, pretty! I’m always looking for ways to improve my life. The feeling of becoming better helps me keep a positive mindset and stay productive. Constant self-improvement is a lifestyle choice – and a really amazing one!
Here is a list of 99 habits you can implement in your life to live better, feel better and become better.
Most of them are really easy so I recommend implementing at least a few – it’s so worth it!
Click on the EXPLORE links when you read to get fitting tools & freebies.
Oh, and just in case you want to save this for later, I made a perfect pinable image for your Pinterest.
You will find it at the bottom of the list.
Save it by clicking the Pinterest share buttons at the top.
Here it goes!
P. S. This article may contain affiliate links to products I love. Thank you for your support!
99 habits for a better life:
1. Wake up early.
Explore: Printable Daily Planners
3. Relax or meditate daily.
Related: 30 ways to calm down your mind
4. Eat at least 1 healthy meal every day.
5. Have a break after every hour of work.
6. Spend some time alone daily.
7. Smile to yourself when you look in the mirror.
8. Always set your priorities.
9. Stretch a little several times a day.
10. Eat without looking at your phone or TV.
12. Play positive games.
13. Don’t smoke.
14. Drink only in moderation.
15. Have a skin care routine.
16. Deep condition your hair once a week.
17. Take care of your nails.
18. Drink more water.
19. Learn to do your taxes.
21. Spend less time on mindless internet browsing.
22. Wash your dishes after eating.
23. Make your bed in the morning.
24. Do your laundry every morning.
25. Hang your clothes after wearing (or put them in a laundry box if needed).
26. Keep your home clean.
27. Buy home decor items to cheer up your space.
28. Give yourself at least 1 compliment a day.
29. Encourage yourself at least once a day.
30. Track your medication or vitamins.
32. Brush your teeth twice a day.
33. Plan at home leisure activities.
34. Go on a small trip at least once a week.
35. Have a daily 15-minute walk.
36. Have a gratitude diary.
Explore: Gratitude Journal
37. Make lists of everything (things to do, things to see, shows to watch, things to buy…)
Explore: Printable Lists Bundle
39. Plan the calls you need to make.
40. Prepare clothes for the next day.
41. Have your teeth checked.
Explore: Challenge calendar
43. Research countries you want to visit.
44. Play games together with your loved ones.
45. Listen to self improvement podcasts.
Explore: Sleep Tracker
47. Declutter your closet regularly.
48. Establish a clear work/rest regime.
49. Grow plants everywhere.
50. Change your tablecloths regularly.
51. Always try to turn around negative thoughts.
52. Get natural light daily.
53. Clean your windows twice a season.
54. Clean your oven regularly.
55. Plan your meals.
Explore: Free weekly meal planner printable
56. Wash your floor regularly.
57. Read psychology books or magazines.
58. Act confident (even if you aren’t).
59. Plan your next month.
60. Research new music once in a while.
61. Workout 30 minutes a day.
62. Control TV time.
63. Have house rules.
64. Have Your rules.
65. Walk straight.
66. Smile to the cashier.
67. Visit your loved ones often.
68. Visit those who have passed too.
69. Call your relatives once a week.
70. Research passive income ideas regularly.
71. Clean your wall art once in a while.
72. Buy a mirror and practice speaking.
73. Have a shopping list.
Explore: Free shopping list printable
74. If you’re sick, constantly think about healing & getting better.
75. Encourage yourself to stop catastrophizing.
76. Take care of your body skin.
77. Bathe in oils.
78. Use aromatherapy every day.
79. Clean your makeup brushes once a week.
80. Clean your desk every evening after work.
81. Secure your home every season.
82. Buy new jewelry once in a while.
83. Think of ways to find more friends.
84. Take photos everywhere you go.
85. Choose uplifting music.
Explore: Habit Tracker
87. Listen to nature sounds.
88. Let in some fresh air every morning.
89. Buy safe candles and relax in their light.
90. Clean your fridge once a week.
91. Talk to someone at least once a day.
94. Play with your pet often.
95. Plan your goals.
96. Declutter your bag once a week.
99. Take deep breaths whenever you remember.
– – – – –
Pin this for later!
You can pin the image below by clicking the Pinterest share buttons on the left (or on the bottom if you’re browsing on your phone).