- Your article will stay on our fast growing blog for years.
- Your article will have your author bio, your photo, and link to your website.
- Your article will be shared multiple times on Pinterest to be seen by 12000+ followers and even bigger audiences on 100+ related group boards.
- Your article will be mentioned in our newsletter at least once through the upcoming year.
- We will create a beautiful cover photo / Pinterest pin (like these) and complementary images to make your article even more appealing and memorable.
- Great opportunity for new and growing blogs looking to increase their visibility
Personal development, productivity, self improvement, goal setting, mental health, anxiety, social anxiety, PTSD, self care, self love, self confidence, self discovery, planning, journaling, life organization, lifestyle ideas, wellness, habits, mood, sleep, relaxation, mindfulness, resilience, meditation, yoga, motivation, inspiration, morning routines, night routines, hygge, work and life balance, entrepreneurship, girl boss, women empowering women, procrastination, fear of missing out, millennial life, work and career tips for women, self improvement books, emotional stability… you get the idea! 😉
Now also accepting: beauty, skincare, hair care, makeup, style, health, traveling, pregnancy, personal finances.
The universal idea of our website is everything about improvement, so think about the way your article can help a young woman to improve something in her life, or how she can make something better, both internally and externally.
- High quality, original article that was not / won’t be published anywhere else, including your own site.
- Unique content, written from scratch. Please do not submit articles that simply summarize or repeat another source.
- 1500 – 2500 words article without grammar or style mistakes.
- The article must focus a long tail keyword for SEO.
- Must be formatted with paragraphs, headings, bulleted lists.
- Conversational, motivating, inspiring and helpful article tone.
- The article can’t contain links to other websites (except your website link in author bio) or affiliate products.
- Adding a free content upgrade (printable checklists, guides, matching quotes) really adds value to your article. You can use your own branding on these.
- Been published? Share the article on your social media accounts to announce it to your audience too!
- We can’t guarantee traffic flow to your website after publishing, but your ability to connect with readers increases the chance of them clicking your link.
* Please note:
- We are determined to deliver the highest quality content to our readers. Therefore, not everyone will be accepted to guest blog. However, if you haven’t been accepted but you feel like your content has greatly improved, you can reapply again.
- Article images will have ShineSheets.com branding.
- Article content might be changed before publishing or after publishing. The title might be changed to increase the click-through rate.
- A written article is reviewed. You may be asked to slightly edit the article if it contains offensive, contradictory info or if it doesn’t answer the topic question at all.
- If a written article doesn’t meet these guidelines it may not be published.
- Articles will contain several display ads from Mediavine. They may contain a few product or services recommendations from ShineSheets store and affiliate links to other websites, including relevant product recommendations on Amazon.
- All published submissions become the sole property of ShineSheets.com (but it will always show your author bio).
- Guest posts are not paid.
All cool? 😉 Here’s how to apply!
Our previous work with guest bloggers showed that it is much faster to accept guest bloggers when they send a ready to publish article for our review. This way you are free to pick the topic you like, and write about things that you have the best knowledge of.
To be published on ShineSheets.com, please send your ready-to-publish article, 1-2 sentence author bio, a profile photo and link to your website to [email protected]
Your article will be reviewed, and – if it fits our website and guidelines – we will add it to the publishing queue. You will be notified via e-mail whether your article was accepted or declined (we go through applications 2 times per month). If your article is accepted, please note that you can’t publish this article anywhere else and we may edit the text slightly. If your article was declined, you are free to publish it on your own blog or other websites, we will not use it anywhere on our site + we will delete it from our database, so no worries – we’re not here to steal your content! 😌