If you haven’t heard yet, the Rosehip Oil got all skincare addicts raving like crazy in the past few years. This ultimate, 100% natural anti-aging product is often recommended as a must-have in your skincare routine, no matter what type of skin you have. People see wonderful results so I decided to try it myself!
In this article, I want to share my little research on Rosehip Oil and, of course, whether it worked for me or not. Read on to get a glimpse on this natural anti-aging miracle that everyone is talking about.
What is Rosehip Oil Good for?
It was scientifically proven that rosehip oil is great for diminishing acne scars, dryness, oil imbalances, dark circles and the most important: reducing aging effects on our skin. Here’s why it’s so cool:
- It is rich in essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid that helps your skin to retain its moisture.
- It is chock-full of vitamins and antioxidants, like vitamins A and C, that have the power to feed the skin at a cellular level and brighten complexion.
- It contains phenols that have antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It is completely natural and does not contain any parabens, phtalates, sulphites, silicone, palm oil or any other chemicals.
- It is astringent, which means that is non-comedogenic, so it wont worsen pre-existing skin conditions such as acne.
- It is rich in all-trans retinoic acid or ATRA, the core ingredient that makes it a skincare miracle oil. ATRA is perfect for dealing with photodamaged skin, which – simply put – means that it boosts skin’s health, while diminishing damage due to pollution or aging.
- The rich content of essential fatty acids also makes rose-hip seed oil a great adjuvant in soothing inflammation and repairing aging damage.
Rosehip oil for wrinkles, redness & youthful skin
So this natural anti-aging miracle – rosehip oil – is the ultimate natural solution for keeping your skin looking healthy and youthful. The components of rosehip oil boost collagen production, which will make you notice that your skin feels firmer from almost the first application of the oil. Moreover, it moisturizes the skin and gives you a brighter complexion.
A major benefit of using rosehip oil on the skin is the fact that it reduces wrinkles and therefore is perfect for wrinkle prevention at a young age.
My Experience With Rosehip Oil
I purchased The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-pressed Rosehip Seed Oil to try and was quickly convinced that it really is miraculuos.
I have a very dry skin that tends to get flaky sometimes and this oil, mixed with a small amount of moisturizer gave me a relief in a matter of a few applications. I think it happens due to the fact that this oil goes into the deep layers of skin and hydrates at a cellular level. Moisture retention is key if you want to maintain a youthful looking skin.
Along with deep hydration, I noticed my little acne scars and freckles fading, my face developed a healthy glow and overall looks more even now.
Where To Get This Potent Anti-Aging Oil
If you are wondering where you can find this miracle oil, there are a multitude of products available online, but I recommend choosing the ones that have best reviews.
I already mentioned The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-pressed Rosehip Seed Oil, which is great, but there are a few others that people praise and they’re more affordable:
If you are looking for the best natural anti-aging product, I really recommend you to include Rosehip Oil in your skincare routine. It’s natural, it’s potent and fairly cheap, so if you want to prevent wrinkles at a young age, I wouldn’t go no further – it’s a perfect pick!
Scroll down for more tips!