100% Healthy Ways To Eat Like a Model
Updated on March 22, 2022 by Team ShineSheets
We recommend helpful products in our articles. Read our full disclosure here.
Lately, I’ve been a little bit more conscious about what I eat throughout the day and the reason for this is because working from home has gradually led me to quite a few extra pounds.
Of course, extra pounds are not very healthy for our bodies so as soon as I decided to fix my little weight problem, I began searching for healthy food ideas to start eating healthier.
Now, I’m not a model myself, but it always appeared to me that models have some kind of magical secrets on how to stay fit… And sure, some of them achieve these goals with not-so-healthy options, but this girl I’ve found on Youtube has totally blown my mind with her MEGA HEALTHY recipes! Turns out, to eat like a model doesn’t mean you should live only on salad leaves with 5 tons of water every day. This model eats a 100% healthy, nutrient-rich diet that looks (and probably tastes) amazing!
I know a lot of you struggle with your weight loss as well, so I decided to share this as an inspiration for you to make healthier meals.
If you want to eat like a model, stay healthy and lose weight, let’s see some real examples of a perfect model diet!
100% Healthy Ways To Eat Like a Model
1. Load Your Body With Nutrients
So this beautiful sweetheart is named Sanne Vloet and, on a typical day, she’s eating a healthy breakfast of overnight oats that are LOADED with healthy seeds, follows with a healthy lunch of salad greens and a ton of grilled starchy veggies, snacks on rice puffs, peanut butter + fruits and finishes with a healthy veggie and chicken stir-fry:
What I especially loved about her meals is that she is not afraid to use healthy fats (like hummus, olive oil, coconut milk) and healthy carbs like brown rice in her recipes. She is also trying to eat a big variety of different ingredients, which is terrific for your health.
2. Snack On What Is Good For You
In her other video Sanne shares a recipe of a perfect green smoothie, a very nutrient-dense salad (which looks VERY filling), healthy seed cracker + avocado snacks. Also – a protein-rich chicken dinner idea:
Again, the main focus is not the amount of food (meaning she is eating normal, big portions), but on making your food as healthy and filling as possible, while also keeping it tasty and interesting.
3. Make Smoothie Your Best Friend
Smoothies are perfect for breakfast and as a snack. The way to make any smoothie filling enough to get you through a couple of hours is to add enough healthy ingredients that make it satiating and energizing. Here are a few of the recipes Sanne shared that I’ve found absolutely delicious:
4. Enjoy Starchier Veggies On Colder Months
And since fall is slowly approaching us, you will probably notice a craving for warmer, richer foods soon. A perfect way to stay full and healthy is by choosing nutritious, starchy veggies – like pumpkin!
I hope you found a lot of inspiration for your healthy eating recipes. Here’s what I’ve jotted down in my Wellness Planner!
- Nutrients are important. It doesn’t matter that you lose weight if your body is starving for nutrients it desperately needs. Look for ingredients that are nutrient-rich and low in calories.
- We are what we eat. Eating a healthy diet always shows – your skin, hair, and body need proper nourishment to regenerate and stay in the best shape possible.
- Don’t be afraid of carbs. I’m guilty here too… But carbs are not our enemies, especially if you also work out along your healthy diet. Choose healthy carbs that are chock-full of energy like whole grains, oats, and starchy veggies (pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, broccoli…).
- Eat regularly. Skipping meals is simply not an option.
- It doesn’t have to be expensive. After watching a bunch of her videos I’ve noticed that even though some of the recipes contained exotic ingredients (Tahini paste, anyone?), most of the time she’s using things that are not expensive at all.
- Treat yourself a little daily. Eating a few pieces of dark chocolate (80-85% cocoa) daily is perfectly fine and actually very good for you (and your mood!).
So yeah… Wanna eat like a model? Focus on what’s healthy, natural, and colorful! If you need recipes with complete instructions, you can also get some wonderful healthy eating cookbooks to have in your kitchen:
And that’s it! Could you eat a diet like that? Why not try it today? Stay healthy and scroll down for more tips below.