Hi pretty! I have a question for you. Have you ever met a person who didn’t impress you at first but after some time you felt mesmerized by his or her personality?
Or maybe you’ve been in a party once with someone who wasn’t the prettiest, but certainly the most charismatic and stole the hearts of everyone around?
These people are really hard to forget. One could even say that they are unique.
What makes a person unique?
A unique person is someone who is:
Memorable (you just can’t forget this person easily)
Authentic (he or she will never go against their beliefs)
Positive (focuses on positive things instead of negative ones)
You might think: “Well, that’s totally not me. I’m complete opposite of these things”.
Well, that’s just a negative mindset! What if told you that:
You can develop your personality just like any other skill.
It doesn’t matter who you are now, how old you are or what you do – you can change and improve your personality at any time.
Personality development doesn’t require any significant investments.
So how do you improve your personality to become a memorable, authentic and positive person? How do you become unique?
It’s all about daily personality development and gently challenging yourself to do the things that may not always feel comfortable.
You see, most people would rather avoid changing themselves because they feel too comfortable the way they are or they don’t want to invest their time, effort and willpower… even in something they really want.
This is why a lot of people never change. They avoid the struggle.
But if you do the opposite and give your effort, invest your time and willpower, you can achieve one thing after another because you will be reaping the results of your work.
This is how your personality improves – with every step you take to enhance your persona, you start to stand out in the crowd.
So here are my best personality development tips you must try. Let’s go!
50 Personality Development Tips That Will Make You Unique
1. Work on keeping a positive mindset no matter what happens in your life.
2. Don’t be afraid to engage in interesting and important discussions.
3. Stop being a perfectionist – rather focus on the process in everything you do.
4. Forgive your enemies and let go of the grudges you hold.
5. Decide on your mission in this life and stay on your track.
6. Face your fears to overcome them and become courageous.
7. Allow yourself to be childish and playful sometimes (or all the time!).
8. Work on conflict resolution skills to always find the compromise in difficult situations.
9. Review your body language and start acting confident (even if you aren’t yet).
10. Read about human psychology to understand how people think.
11. Improve your personality with online courses.
12. Always be prepared to accept what’s coming.
13. Be a little skeptical about everything.
14. Learn your rights and the ways to protect them.
15. Grow spiritually every day by reading books, meditating, praying or practicing gratitude.
16. Smile more – as much as you can – every day.
17. Stop making excuses and change them with actions.
18. Reflect on your life regularly and learn from your mistakes.
19. Decide on how you want to be perceived by other people and work on achieving that image.
20. Exercise your willpower by doing the things you don’t like.
21. Debunk limiting beliefs you have accumulated through your life.
22. Learn to be assertive – neither too passive, neither aggressive.
23. Improve your personality with audiobooks (P. S. You can get a free 30-day Amazon Audible trial + 2 FREE audiobooks! Click here to sign up for FREE).
24. Take 100% responsibility for your life and people that depend on you.
25. Watch TED talks to soak up the knowledge of people who made it.
26. Find a role model and learn from him or her.
27. Improve your communication skills.
28. Soak up a wide spectrum of knowledge on Quora.
29. Do something fun every day to stay relaxed.
30. Soothe your anxiety until it no longer bothers you.
31. Stop comparing yourself to others.
32. Instead, try to adopt positive things from others.
33. Exercise your strategic and logical thinking.
34. Surround yourself with positive things and people.
35. Let go of the past completely.
36. Believe that you can make it – persevere even when you don’t get instant gratification.
37. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and ask for help when you need it.
38. Be humble and emphatic.
39. Make a list of your triggers (stress triggers, anxiety triggers, fear triggers etc.).
40. Then make a counter-list for these triggers.
41. Stop always assuming the worst. Let the events unfold before judging them.
42. Whatever you do, give it your 100%.
43. Be ethical.
44. Learn to apologize for your mistakes.
45. Try to listen to your gut.
46. Stop trying to control everything and everyone – it’s impossible.
47. Exercise your sense of humor (here’s a fantastic course that teaches that!).
48. Always be open to possibilities.
49. Before judging others, try to put yourself in their shoes.
50. Start enjoying your life the way it is.
Working on these personality development tips can help you achieve a unique personality you desire to have.
Remember that you can always shape yourself in the direction you want to go.
Sometimes it’s hard, yes.
But it is possible if you are willing to try and put in a little effort!
Scroll down for more tips!