50 Beauty Habits To Look Stunning And Feel Great
In this post, we may use links to the products we find helpful or cute.
Ah, beauty habits! Don’t we love them? All those pampering moments spent caring for your skin, making your hair silky and smooth, getting those nails done (or doing them at home with a cozy cup of cocoa)…
There are so many beauty procedures we can try to enhance our beauty, look prettier, and go through this life looking and feeling amazing! But there’s something you probably know – a lot of beauty treatments and procedures are not permanent. To keep their wonderful effect lasting, you have to do them repeatedly – that is, they have to become your beauty habits.
Today, I was in the mood for everything beauty and decided to make a list of beauty habits to choose from this season. You know, you can’t do them all (unless you have all the time in the world!), so having a list like this comes really helpful when you’re considering which beauty habits to spend your time or money on.
I hope this will benefit you too. Enjoy!
50 Beauty Habits To Look Stunning And Feel Great
ARTICLE TOPICS (feel free to scroll down - the content starts below)
Beauty Habits For Skin
Dreaming of beautiful and glowing skin? These beauty habits will help you to tackle a bunch of skincare problems like dry skin, rashes, dull skin and aging skin.
1. Following a regular skincare routine – both for your face and your body.
2. Using flower water sprays and toners to quench the skin thirst and feed it with flower power!
3. Using self-tanning products every week to keep that healthy summer glow.
4. Doing (or getting) a face massage to smoothen up fine lines and keep your facial muscles toned.
5. Having a glycolic acid or salicylic acid peel once in a while to reveal baby-like skin.
6. Replacing your skincare products as soon as they’re nearing the end date.
7. Replacing your makeup regularly as well – to prevent bacteria growth and keep your skin healthy.
8. Cleaning and disinfecting your makeup brushes every week to prevent infections (and pimples!).
9. Doing face masks or face packs – whenever you love to! Do it in the shower, before bed, or while working from home… Just do them – it’s really worth it!
10. Scrubbing your lips with a lip scrub every morning to keep them plump and soft.
11. Drinking beauty smoothies to feed and strengthen your skin from within.
12. Exfoliating your skin once a week to slough off dead skin cells.
13. Alternating between oils and gels to keep your body skin soft and fresh all the time.
14. Getting (or doing yourself) a weekly body massage to minimize the appearance of stretch marks or to make your skin firmer.
15. Steaming your face once a week to deep clean your pores and “open the doors” for any face mask you’re going to do.
16. Putting on sunscreen every morning (and reapplying too, if you can!).
17. Spraying your face with thermal water, a few times a day to keep your skin hydrated (one of the best beauty habits for girls who are working on computer!).
18. Indulging in a homemade face mask once in a while – just because they’re as effective and they’re completely natural + chemical-free. Ever tried a turmeric face mask?
19. Alternating between face serums to tackle a few different skin problems at once.
20. Getting a body wrap treatment once in a while to boost circulation and detox your skin.
21. Treating yourself to a beauty facial once in a while – just because you love yourself!
Beauty Habits For Hair
Hair is one of the best accesories you can have. These beauty habits should be practiced by everyone who wants to have healthy, lush and vibrant tresses.
22. Always, always using a hair conditioner after you shampoo.
23. Doing a deep treatment (like hot oil treatment!) or hydrating mask once a week.
24. Visiting your hairstylist regularly to keep your hair color and haircut fresh and vibrant.
25. Conditioning your eyelashes to stimulate their growth (do it at home with castor oil or professionally – by having a conditioning eyelash lift!).
Beauty Habits For Hair-Free Skin
Some hair is just not wanted, right? These beauty habits might look basic, but they definitely deserve a part on this list.
26. Reviewing your eyebrow situation every evening to make sure there are no sneaky hairs that should be plucked out.
27. Waxing your upper lip once a month to keep your lip line smooth and pretty.
28. Depilating or waxing your preferred body part regularly to make sure you’re not being stabbed by your own hair.
29. Getting your eyebrows professionally shaped (and dyed, if you like!) to make sure you’re keeping them in an even and flattering shape.
Beauty Habits For Nails, Hands, And Feet
You take care of your face and hair, so don’t neglect your hands and feet as well. These easy beauty habits will keep your hands and feet looking and feeling amazing!
30. Getting your nails done (or doing them at home) to keep your nails aesthetic and cute.
31. Doing the same for your lovely toenails.
32. Having lovely foot and hand baths to keep their skin looking healthy and smooth.
33. Applying hand cream every time you finish doing dishes, or after washing your hands with soap (the king of beauty habits for hands!!).
34. Getting (or doing at home) acid peels for your feet once a month – these remove all of the calluses to keep your feet extremely soft and good-looking.
Healthy Beauty Habits
Your beauty shines the most when you are healthy, happy and in peace with yourself. Incorporate these beauty habits into your routine to enhance your beauty from within.
35. Drinking protein shakes once in a while to provide your body with complete amino acids.
36. Daily exercise to flush out toxins, keep a nice shape, and fantastic mood (this is one of the best beauty habits for absolutely anyone!)
37. Having a healthy, clean diet that is rich in vegetables, fruits, healthy fats, and lean protein.
38. Taking your beauty supplements and vitamins regularly.
39. Correcting your posture several times throughout the day – to make sure you look great and keep your spine in a healthy, straight position.
Other Beauty Habits
These beauty habits couldn’t fit into any other section, so these are miscelaneous, yet very useful habits to do to improve your beauty inside and out.
40. A must! Brushing your teeth at least every morning and evening.
41. Drinking a lot of water to keep your skin, hair, and muscles hydrated and happy.
42. Enjoying quick, daily aromatherapy sessions to boost your mood + feel and look relaxed and content.
43. Making sure you take enough time for yourself to rest and relax (daily!).
44. Making sure to sleep at least 8 hours a day (in my opinion, on of the best beauty habits of all times!).
45. Loving life and yourself, the way you are, and not letting anyone tell you that you are not pretty!
46. Hugging yourself every morning and evening to say “hey, I’m here for you”.
47. Handling yourself with care, and ditching bad habits as soon as they find a way into your life.
48. Stretching your muscles or enjoying a balancing yoga whenever possible to get back to the present moment and connect to your body.
49. Sharing the beauty of your soul with others by giving, helping, or caring for those who need.
50. Smiling to yourself and the life around you.
Having Beauty Habits Is… Beautiful.
I hope you enjoyed this beauty habits list!
I don’t think there can ever be too much of beauty habits in our life… But doing just a few of these is already nice, isn’t it? Take care of yourself to feel the deep and honest connection between your outside and inside, enrich your soul by showing yourself love, and beautify your appearance by making yourself healthier, happier, and brighter… If not now, then when?
Like these beauty habits? Scroll down for more content like this!