50 Bright Ideas For Your Life Makeover Plan + FREE Printable Checklist
Updated on April 1, 2022 by Team ShineSheets
We recommend helpful products in our articles. Read our full disclosure here.
I’m still obsessed with lists, God help me! I can’t seem to get enough of them and this time I want to share with you these 50 bright, cheerful, and beautiful ideas for your life makeover plan. I know you’re probably thinking about ways to make things better in your life, as many of us do. And in that case, creating a life makeover plan is a perfect way to get yourself started.
You should have your own specific goals, of course, but the ones in this list can be applied in anyone’s life for a beautiful and cheerful improvement. I mean, why should you settle for something small… Make big plans, make big goals and never be afraid to go after them!
You will find a FREE printable checklist of these life makeover ideas at the end of this article. Grab it, print it, mark the ones you like and include them in your own life makeover plan! Also, if you stumble upon a purple link, you can visit it for more related info or tools.
P. S. Before I begin, there’s something helpful I want to show you.
If you need a way to get all your life planned and organized, set your life makeover goals, and even get your mental wellness in order, check out my Ultimate Printable Super Pack which has A TON of planners, mental wellness journals, goal organizers, and many more beautiful minimalistic goodies to set up your perfect life binder.
It’s a beautiful collection of 40+ ShineSheets tools that have helped a lot of people (including me!) to create the life they always wanted and setting a life binder is a perfect way to start your own life makeover journey. Check it out here
50 Bright Ideas For Your Life Makeover Plan
3. Organize your closet and revamp your style.
4. Get rid of toxic relationships.
6. Change your job if it’s keeping you miserable (and if you can’t do that yet… read this).
7. Create a list of things you want to learn.
10. Change your hairstyle and makeup routine.
13. Become diligent about what you put into your body.
14. Get in shape.
15. Start a side hustle.
16. Find valuable life hacks and start using them.
18. Make “positive” your go-to word.
19. Rebuild forgotten friendships.
21. Instead of driving a car, start riding a bicycle.
22. Make a plan to pay off your debt.
These can greatly help with that:
23. Start tracking and planning your budget.
26. Review your relationships and improve them where possible.
27. Start showing more initiative at your work or uni.
30. Start including a few minutes of self care at work.
31. Make a “preparation plan” for every season.
33. Develop a habit of reflecting on your day, week, month, and year.
34. Find an enjoyable way to work on your body (or even go for full body makeovers if you feel like it’s something that would make you happier).
35. Learn how to joke and be entertaining in the company of people.
36. Find what makes you feel sexier and do more of it.
38. Decide to love yourself unconditionally.
39. Make a list of empowering affirmations to read every morning.
40. Block bad vibes.
42. Get new glasses (or a new, sexy wallet!)
43. Prioritize spending time with people you love.
46. Decide to be a leader when the situation needs one.
47. Learn to rest properly.
48. Set a clear life-work balance and stick to it.
49. Ditch the habit of judging others.
50. Stop taking yourself so seriously and have more fun in your life.
How to Create Your Own Life Makeover Plan
I hope you found a lot of lovely ideas for your life makeover! Now, how do you create the actual plan? Start with taking a few of your favorites from this list. Then, think of things you want to change in your life, based on how you feel today. Write it all down and decide on the actions you need to take to make all of them happen – and work on them!
I know it may seem overwhelming at first, so this is why I really recommend setting up your own life binder to make everything systemic. Doing a life makeover is a big thing, so it’s easy to fail… But planning and documenting your progress can double your success chances.
So if you haven’t yet, make a cup of coffee, grab the Ultimate Super Pack if you need helpful, ready-to-use life improvement templates, and decide on what exactly you want from your life and that’s it! You’re all set to makeover your life.
P. S. If you want more self-improvement tips, advice, and freebies – scroll down as I have A LOT… For the love of lists! 😊