50 Bright Ideas For Your Life Makeover Plan + FREE Printable Checklist
Ads and affiliate links help us run this site and show you the products we find helpful. You may find them in this post content.
I’m still obsessed with lists, God help me! I can’t seem to get enough of them and this time I want to share with you these 50 bright, cheerful and beautiful ideas for your life makeover plan.
I know you’re probably thinking about ways to make things better in your life, as many of us do. And in that case, creating a life makeover plan is a perfect way to get yourself started. You should have your own specific goals, of course, but the ones in this list can be applied in anyone’s life for a beautiful and cheerful improvement. I mean, why should you settle with something small… Make big plans, make big goals and never be afraid to go after them!
You will find a FREE printable checklist of these ideas at the end of this article. Grab it, print it, mark the ones you like and include in your own life plan! Also, if you stumble upon a purple link, you can click it for more related info or tools.
P. S. Do you need a way to get all your life planned and organized on the paper? Check out my Ultimate Printable Super Pack which has A TON of planners, mental wellness journals, goal organizers and many more beautiful minimalistic goodies to set up your perfect life binder.
50 Bright Ideas For Your Life Makeover Plan
3. Organize your closet and revamp your style.
4. Get rid of toxic relationships.
6. Change your job if it’s keeping you miserable (and if you can’t do that yet… read this).
7. Create a list of things you want to learn.
10. Change your hairstyle and makeup routine.
13. Become diligent about what you put into your body.
14. Get in shape.
15. Start a side hustle.
16. Find valuable life hacks and start using them.
18. Make “positive” your go-to word.
19. Rebuild forgotten friendships.
21. Instead of driving a car, start riding a bicycle.
22. Make a plan to pay off your debt.
These can greatly help with that:
23. Start tracking and planning your budget.
26. Review your relationships and improve them where possible.
27. Start showing more initiative at your work or uni.
30. Start including a few minutes of self care at work.
31. Make a “preparation plan” for every season.
33. Develop a habit of reflecting on your day, week, month and year.
34. Find a few ways to laugh more.
35. Learn how to joke and be entertaining in a company of people.
36. Find what makes you feel sexier and do more of it.
38. Decide to love yourself unconditionally.
39. Make a list of empowering affirmations to read every morning.
40. Block bad vibes.
42. Get new glasses (or a new, sexy wallet!)
43. Prioritize spending time with people you love.
46. Decide to be a leader when the situation needs one.
47. Learn to rest properly.
48. Set a clear life-work balance and stick to it.
49. Ditch the habit of judging others.
50. Stop taking yourself so seriously and have more fun in your life.
And that’s it! If you want more self improvement tips, advice and freebies – scroll down as I have A LOT… For the love of lists! 😊