20 Satisfying Steps To Create The Life You Adore
Updated on April 19, 2022 by Team ShineSheets
We recommend helpful products in our articles. Read our full disclosure here.
I always encourage you to do what’s best for you. And for this article, I want to ask you something. Do you have a dream in your life? A passion? Something you look forward to? Or you merely desire to live a life you love?
It is in our nature to want something to live for. We need a purpose, a passion. We strive to create a life we love. But at the same time, it is hard to discover what we really want from our life… Sometimes we wonder if the path we chose is even correct. Or we get stuck, lost without motivation to move forward – and never get back on track to achieve our goals and desires.
If this sounds like you, please know that change doesn’t happen overnight, and you will need to work for it, but it IS possible, no matter how big your dream is. This is a natural process of struggle and winning… Back and forth until you’re there.
I am here to help you and below, I have shared a list of fulfilling, satisfying steps that you can take to create a life you love. These are small steps but by the end of this article, trust that you will have the best action plan to create a life you really, truly adore. Enjoy!
20 Steps To Create The Life You Adore
1. Take a look at your current life and list everything that doesn’t meet your standards or expectations.
2. Write a vision or dream that makes you feel excited, joyful, and content!
3. Write core values for yourself and your dream life – how do you want to live? What kind of person do you want to be?
4. Are there any bad habits, people or things you have in your life? List them and ask yourself why they’ve been here. What can you do to get rid of them?
5. Clean your life of all commitments and activities that misuse your time and energy.
6. Make smarter choices for your social life. Review your personal and work relationships to make sure there’s no one draining your energy or making you unhappy.
7. Set time and places work on your newly created goals.
8. Read everything you can find on the topics related to your passion. Take notes. Imagine and LEARN to live the life you’re dreaming of. This will put you in the right mindset.
9. Read success stories! Look for information about people who have achieved what they wanted.
10. Choose a person that inspires you the most, and reach out to ask for their advice, if possible.
11. Brace yourself for a long process. You may require to change and adapt on the way but knowing this beforehand won’t leave you feeling surprised or defeated.
12. Take action, even if you feel unsure, insecure, or afraid. Trust that you’ll figure out things on the way if needed.
13. If any goal or step feels too big, take each step and turn it into smaller, attainable goals.
14. Set deadlines for each step. Don’t get discouraged if you get interrupted – it’s 100% normal!
15. Reach out to your loved ones and ask for help if needed (socializing can help you overcome obstacles and stay motivated to move forward).
16. Stay aware of your financial situation as this will probably have a big impact on this whole process. Track your budgets!
17. Boost your motivation regularly. It is ok to lose your motivation, but you should work on it constantly to make sure you do not abandon your goals.
18. Get prepared for roadblocks and stay positive when you encounter them! Just maneuver yourself around, over, or even through them.
19. Create a daily routine and never stop planning and working on your goals. This is essential to keep moving towards your dream.
20. Notice the things you achieve. Appreciate your progress and how far you’ve come.
I hope this was helpful and, of course, that you will follow these steps to create a life you adore!
Just remember that discovering your passion and transforming it into reality is a process. You have to work daily to make your dream come true. If you keep working – I promise – one day you will wake up and realize that you have actually achieved your goals!
Like these tips? Scroll down for more!