HOW THIS TOOL CAN HELP YOU
Worry, fear, anger, overthinking, catasthrophizing, jealousy, sadness, greed – there’s so many negative emotions a human is able to feel.
Most of them are not only negative but they create a ton of unpleasant sensations… They make you feel bad.
But ultimately, it’s not the emotions that make you feel bad. In fact, emotions arise from our thoughts. If you perceive a situation in a certain, negative way, it always backfires at you by creating any of those unpleasant emotions.
By working on your thoughts, you can spot the ones that are making you feel bad – and make them work for you – not against you!
With this Thought Wokbook you can:
○ Find a relief in stressful times by changing how you perceive situations and other people.
○ Train your mind to spot irrational thoughts and get rid of unrealistic assumptions.
○ Learn to think positive and become more resilient.
○ Discover the ways of letting go of things that are out of your control.
○ Find the best solutions for things that can be changed.
Remember – thoughts are just thoughts and feelings are just something to feel. They do not define you as a person and they do not last forever. All storms end in sunlight, sooner or later. If you find yourself ruminating, overthinking, being anxious, scared or negative often, then this workbook might be the single thing to change ALL of it for you. Try it today!